PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Title Discretion - Anorexic vs. Skinny

anorex
05-06-2014, 01:51 PM
me 2. those bullshit posters should put their crap into bakers board.

nobraintrust
05-16-2014, 11:37 PM
Just to let the poster above me now: The first post(s) were edited after my post. So i am very thankful towards them, and i still think we should pin a thread at the top with vital information (like shown above). But i am again way to lazy and not spirited enough to get a moderator to do stuff...got old ;

nobraintrust
10-18-2015, 06:36 PM
In my experience there are 2 different approaches to this (in general). One is easy, the other not so easy.

"How do you ensure to stop misinformation/false information?"

Solution 1: Point fingers at people who do it the wrong way and ban the wrong ones in the end!
Problem 1: The person might not know he did it wrong/false. So he will register again and do it again, OR worse he leaves and his CONTENT/information will never be found ever again here on this board.

Solution 2: Make a pinned thread: "Anorexic <> Skinny! READ IT" WITH clear example pictures on how you can differentiate this and that.

Problem 2: There will be no problems after this is done correctly by a person with knowledge on that matter. BUT it requires a person to work his ass of and make a good quality article so people finally understand.

Sorry for this but this is the best approach in my experience